As paper products can readily gain and lose moisture, a constantly controlled humidity level is critical to consistent and improved quality in the end product.
Accurate control of relative humidity (RH) essential in manufacturing and processing industries include :
- elimination of static electricity in textile mills
- decreased curling and warping of timber
- improved flexibility and dimensional stability of end product
- better ink transfer at printing works
- significant reductions in airborne dust particles
- resultant evaporative cooling