Pre-Cooling systems include:
Coldmist nozzle-based misting systems – specifically designed around the HVAC units - installed and commissioned according to individual project requirements.
BENEFITS OF THE PRO-Series ROTARY ATOMIZER – no clogging of nozzles, no high pressure pump OR water filters required - minimal maintenance!
How Pre-Cooling works
• A customized evaporative fogging system is attached to each air conditioning unit which lowers the temperature of the air entering the condenser. This allows the condenser to reject more heat which lowers head pressures and compression ratios, thereby causing the compressor to draw less power, consume less energy, require less maintenance and last longer!
• The pre-cooling application performs best at the exact time when commercial buildings require increased refrigeration system performance – that is , during peak heat. In fact, the higher the ambient temperature, the greater the energy and cost savings potential.
Benefits of pre-cooling air conditioner condenser coils
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduced air conditioner maintenance costs
- Increased peak cooling capacity
- Reduced energy (kWh) usage
- Reduced peak energy demand (kW)